- Bible Exegesis, Interpretation and Application
- Prophetic Ministry in the Life of the Church
- Spiritual Formation
- The Supernatural Nature of the Gospel
- Foundational Theology and Church History
- Outreach / Evangelism Practicum
- Kingdom Theology and Identity
WHAT WE TEACH
ESSM includes courses diving deep into God’s word, identity, intimacy, kingdom culture, leadership, and supernatural living. We merge in house speakers, with DVD teachings from Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, CA (BSSM), along with guest speakers.
Reading is a large component of the homework for ESSM. Students are required to spend many hours reading a selection of books, including the Bible. Assignments are completed by students using an “honor system”. We trust our students to walk and grow in integrity as they dig into assignments and know they will recieve as they pour themselves into the school.
ESSM is not an accredited, degree-granting educational institution with the State of Texas, so students are not eligible for financial aid, student loans, grants or tax benefits. However, a Certificate of Completion is issued to those that meet graduation requirements which serves as a validation to future ministry employers.
Graduation means you have completed the academic, attendance, financial requirements and spiritual tasks for the year with honor. Only those who successfully complete First Year will be considered for the Second Year program. To be eligible for a Certificate of Completion, students must have:
- Completed all assignments satisfactorily.
- Paid their tuition in full.
- Been absent less than 16 days.
- Demonstrated consistent godly character.